The Long Break


















Hello! It seems I've been caught in some strange vortex the last few weeks. Oona was on school break, which turned out to be extra long this year due to a snow day and a sudden outbreak of hives. It was nice to have long days with my big girl, and I know next year our time will be so much shorter with the start of kindergarten. I'd like to report that we did all sorts of fun things on her break, but mostly we just hung out, fought off sickness, worried about elections, and retreated into our own little worlds. The girls have both been on a drawing kick, and Daddy gave Oona her own roll of masking tape so she's been taping pictures all over the house (and I do mean all over!). She also uses it for all manner of strange things... taping things together she finds to make dolls, doll furniture, etc. Now my busy bee is back at school, and the house is certainly a bit quieter without her. Actually, it's indeed very quiet at the moment, as I'm the only one awake. I think I'm going to string up those origami butterflies that Oona and I made together, and then tidy up this jungle. I just wanted to say a "Hello"... "I'm back!" and "How are you? Is it Spring yet?"

Joining in with KCCO over at Frontier Dreams .


Comments

Oh do, a string of butterflies would be very pretty and the perfect thing to welcome the Spring :)

Popular Posts