Falling Leaves





Reading: "Brida" by Paulo Coelho and one Halloween costume hat finished
 I feel like a squirrel this time of year... gathering, fluffing the nest, scurrying about trying to get everything ready in time! Warm woolly things are being made alongside birthday presents (so many Fall birthdays around here!) and though I don't want to mention it, Christmas presents too! I am still finding things to preserve and always finding things to collect. Pockets are being filled with acorns and brightly colored leaves (and not just by the kids!). I want to try this tasty Fall drink. But along with all the beauty of blazing trees and bright orange pumpkins, has come my first Fall cold. I always get sick when the seasons change, without fail. Lots of soup and hot tea have been helping. I've also pouring hot water over dried sage, rosemary, and a couple drops of eucalyptus essential oil in a bowl and then absorbing the steam under a towel for a little bit... that feels great when I can get few minutes to myself to do it. I'm mostly feeling better now with a few snuffles to go.


Joining in with KCCO over at Frontier Dreams .
http://www.gsheller.com/category/yarn-along


Comments

Zauberflink said…
Oh what a lovely story of this special season - all this gathering, preparing, making things cosy. Isn't it delightful?!
Elise said…
Aw what a cute little hat! :)

Popular Posts