Sunbursts

"sunburst for pincushions, little hearts for a garland, and story"

I'm already longing for green grass and picnics. This winter has been far too cold for me, and it's always far too long. I guess that's my fault for living where I live, and I should get my snow shoes on and enjoy it, but it's been quite bitter this year. It makes me want to stay snug under my covers in the morning. I truly should have been a bear. I get so sleepy in the winter. Anyways, it is certainly good weather for crocheting and good weather for stories. We are reading "The Wonderful Adventures of Nils" right now for a bit of adventure on these chilly nights. I think we might finish it tonight. It would be fun to be turned into a gnome for a bit.

Anyways, Daddy decided it would be fun if he and Elsa throw stuffed animals at me, so I have I have to hide under the desk. 

What are you doing to keep yourself out of those dark winter caves?


Joining in this week with Yarn Along and KCCO over at Frontier Dreams.

Comments

Popular Posts