Pumpkin Baby and Fairytale Children


Oops! I totally meant to pop in last week with some KCW progress, but truth be told... I didn't finish anything I started... well, except for this cute little wolf suit below to go with Little Red Riding Hood (I added on to a pre-made snow suit). Oh, and I was also busy helping carve pumpkins to stick my baby in... don't worry, we put a towel inside so it wasn't quite so cold and she loved  it. She didn't scream once! It was like her little pumpkin boat. 

 

Anyways, I did start a few more things for KCW... moon skirts and a birthday dress for Oona... pieces are cut... a little bit of sewing done... now to put the rest together.... It will take some time as my sewing time is limited these days. Elsa screams whenever she hears the sewing machine. But someday, I don't know how, I don't know when, I'll have some kid clothes to shoe you!

Comments

Jenna said…
the costumes are so precious! absolutely that pic of the baby in the pumpkin- definitely framing it!

Popular Posts